Posting Summary: Characteristic of Duties: 1. Assists with designing and conducting research and surveys that supports decisions for the college's planning, teaching, support, and budget processes.
2. Designs evaluations for grand funded projects in collaboration with Title III Administration, while managing all phases of implementation of evaluation projects.
3. Collaborates with Institutional Effectiveness to complete quality assurance which requires the integration of data from numerous, complex data systems, as well as information that has yet to be defined.
4. Utilizes a variety of visual methods to appropriately disseminate and present data and information to a variety of college users, in ways suitable to support decision making.
5. Partners in constructing Title III and Institutional Effectiveness annual performance reports.
6. Fosters data literacy among consumers of data, helping to guide understanding of data, implications, and definitions.
7. Responds to reporting requirement from governmental agencies, such as the U.S. Department of Education, Tennessee Higher Education Commissions.
8. Participates with other team members to help develop and help maintain reporting systems and dashboards, utilizing various business intelligence tools.
9. Partners in an educational enterprise in serving the best interest of the students.
Tennessee State University is committed to excellence and has been consistently listed in the U.S. News & World Report’s “Guide to America’s Best Colleges” for more than a decade. Founded in 1912, TSU is a comprehensive, urban, co-educational, land-grant institution in Nashville, Tennessee. The university has been served by seven presidents, including Dr. Glenda Baskin Glover, who is currently ser...ving as our eighth president.TWO CAMPUSESOur Nashville home offers two locations—the 500-acre main campus nestles in a beautiful residential neighborhood along the Cumberland River, and the downtown Avon Williams campus sits near the center of Nashville’s business and government district.