Acuris, a provider of business intelligence with niche products which cover public and private M&A, distressed debt, and Infrastructure, is seeking an LP Research Analyst to join our growing fund and Limited Partner (LP) research team.
The successful candidate will work cross-product across Acuris' titles such as Unquote, AVCJ, Inframation and Creditflux with a focus on driving and expanding the group's Limited Partner datasets.
- Produce content for publication such as LP profiles and proprietary news;
- Assist with the organic growth of Acuris' alternative asset offering to include product development and building new datasets;
- Be the Acuris company ambassador for LP relationships to include regular face-to-face meetings, calls and travelling;
- Assist with the management of workflow with an offshore research team
- Work closely with Acuris' events team to ensure a consistent approach to LP and fund content across editorial and events;
- Attend industry events where appropriate.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We are seeking applicants with strong written and verbal English skills; knowledge of other European languages would be an advantage. Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount.
The successful candidate would need to be confident, a good communicator, personable and preferably have some experience in a similar client-facing role.
Knowledge of how the fundraising process for alternative asset classes such as private equity and infrastructure would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please apply here. Please ensure your CV and cover letter are attached.
Acuris powers business growth for financial and professional services firms worldwide. Through events and subscription-based digital services, we provide unique, high-value content that helps our customers to make the best decisions based on the strongest evidence.
Our sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to extract new insights that create business opportunities for our customers.
Founded in 2000, we're a growing family of information brands united by common characteristics: sector expertise, analytical skill, proprietary data and solutions that are packaged for maximum value. You'll find our 1,000 staff, including 500 specialist journalists and analysts, in 67 locations around the world.
Acuris is fully committed to a policy of non-discrimination and to promoting equality of opportunity in employment on grounds of merit, experience, skills and aptitude in order to maximise the full potential of both existing and prospective employees