GENERAL SUMMARY/BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB: Responsible for assisting in collecting the business requirements and translating them into design and implementation for all end-to-end BI/Data Warehousing solutions. Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems. Responsible for data analysis and management reporting, utilizing software to generate metrics, data discovery applications, dashboards and scorecards. Provide exemplary troubleshooting, technical guidance and general direction to end users and performs in a consulting and/or advisory capacity while meeting customer service satisfaction expectations. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
1. 5 years of experience as an analyst/developer delivering enterprise business intelligence dashboards and reporting solutions.
2. Development experience developing solutions using commercial BI platforms, preferably Microstrategy.
3. Practical understanding of data-modeling, data warehousing concepts and methodologies and how BI tool interacts with underlying data structures.
4. Experience extracting and manipulating data from relational databases with advanced SQL, stored procedures. Experience with ETL tools is beneficial.
5. Experience writing complex analytical queries using SQL and developing ad-hoc reports.
6. Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required.
7. Experience using tools to load and retrieve data from SQL, flat files and various other data sources
8. Familiarity managing Application servers for data integration and reporting applications.
9. Proven track record mastering manual database-related tasks and building automation wherever possible to replace those tasks.
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital is a freestanding, not-for-profit, 102-licensed bed facility onChicago’s West and Southwest Side that offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs foradults and children. Schwab is a proud member of Sinai Health System and the first fully licensed andaccredited rehabilitation hospital in the Midwest.Our therapists see patients through the entire continuum o...f care, from acute inpatient admissions atMount Sinai Hospital, to inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient therapy services at Schwab. We alsohave a hospital-based rehabilitation-focused short-term sub-acute unit at Schwab that provides boththerapy and nursing services with exceptional outcomes.Our rehabilitation team takes a holistic, interdisciplinary approach to address the physical, cognitiveand psychosocial needs of each patient. Each patient is assessed and provided with a personalized careplan tailored to help achieve maximal independence and function. Schwab offers seven treatmentgyms featuring private treatment rooms, a warm-water indoor therapy pool, and an award-winningtherapeutic roof top garden.