Management Consulting Analytics Manager (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Chicago, IL. Provide strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help institutions respond to complex business challenges. Help clients maximize the value of their data. Help clients define their information strategy, architecture and governance, and get the most value from business intelligence and analytics. Implement enterprise content and data management solutions to enable business insights, reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity and improve operational effectiveness. Apply analytical techniques correlated to business values. Analyze large and complex data sets to solve business challenges and provide insights to non-analytics minded individuals.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships with particular focus on healthcare, insurance, financial services, customer and industrial products and services, manufacturing or telecom industries. Lead teams and coach staff.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have one year of experience with each of the following:
- Working with and applying analytical models or techniques;
- Visualization techniques and tools;
- Advanced analytical techniques (regression and simulation);
- Applicable sources of external, internal or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques; and,
- Working in one of the following industries: healthcare, insurance, financial services, customer and industrial products and services, manufacturing or telecom.
Must have one year of experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Statistical analysis and techniques;
- Customer, product and pricing analysis;
- Business and operations analysis within marketing or operations; or,
- Risk analysis using quantitative techniques.
Travel up 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code IL1477, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.