Job Summary: The primary focus of the Financial Analyst will support develop, interpret, and implement complex financial and accounting concepts, or techniques for financial planning and control by performing the following duties. The Financial Analyst is a high visibility position within CTI and a role which provides substantial opportunity for future growth within the organization.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
1. Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of big picture P&L for the network within CTI.
2. Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast.
3. Prepares studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, and business forecasts.
4. Assists organization's controller in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements.
5. Manage multiple site business units and work within Finance and Operations leading cross functional people.
6. Perform plant modeling using various analysis methods and then Executive level reporting out on all findings (forecast, estimations).
7. Proactively seeks out continuous improvement opportunities to the Company's existing Business Intelligence solutions.
8. Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
9. May add commentary to complete analysis reports and proposals. Assists in communication of best practices, policies, procedures and initiatives to support operations.
10. Assist in the due diligence, transaction negotiation and closing of acquisitions or growth opportunities.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field preferred.
· Expert knowledge of excel a must, and a working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
· Manufacturing or commodity business experience required.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Spreadsheet skill set to include advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables.
CTI Foods mission is to be the best custom food and culinary solutions team, focused on driving results for our customers. Fostering a culture of collaboration, integrity and continuous improvement, we seek only the best talent to join our organization. Approaching $1.5 billion in sales and 2000 employees, CTI Foods provides chef led innovation, quality and value to our customers and serves the re...staurant and industrial ingredient industries with proteins, soups, sauces and dressing innovations through our USDA and FDA-approved production facilities in Texas, Idaho, California, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Iowa.