Requirement is for two-three days per week for an initial 15 weeks.
A Belfast resident would be ideal as the on-site days may vary as the project progresses.
The consultant will be working on site in order to develop requirements with various groups, from operational staff to senior management. The consultant will be expected to be on-site approximately two to three days per week during the development and implementation phase. An essential component of delivery is working with in house staff to deliver coaching and mentoring. The implementation phase is likely to take 3 to 4 months (15 weeks) to complete and thereafter as and when required for further enhancement. It is preferred that the developer is on site every week on a Monday and Thursday.
Basic Security Clearance is a minimum requirement
Essential skills and experience
• Have a minimum 3 years experience of successfully understanding user needs and designing BI reporting to suit.
• Have demonstrable experience in developing system prototypes that are user-centric in their design
• Have demonstrable experience of using Miscrosoft Power BI to develop interactive reports and dashboards for visual insights.
• Have demonstrable experience of using SQL databases and SQL server and data warehouse services.
• Be able to use Agile development methods to deliver the requirements
• Have demonstrable experience in data modelling and data cleansing.
• Have demonstrable experience importing and manipulating iseries DB2 data in Power BI
• Have demonstrable experience in high stake qualifications data structures
Nice-to-have skills and experience
• Have experience of web application development using MVC or other tools
• Have experience of working with public sector or specifically Education
• Have experience using education data to support strategic planning using analytics.
Additional Salary Information: Daily rate contract up to £500 per day.
Ddaas (Distributed data-as-a-service) provide business intelligence through data management. We unlock the value in your data.
We work with organisations of all sizes to recognise the value of their data, developing strategies that ensure its used to its full potential.
Ddaas merges and interprets your data to uncover key customer insights, adding power to your business growth objectives.